Sunday, January 28, 2007

The plan is...

  • Today
    • to rest - I was planning to go for a very short run, but energy levels are at zero, since I seem to need 10 hours sleep a night at the moment and only got 9 last night
  • This week:
    • to rest more, and to go back to work but only going in for the hours I absolutely have to.
    • to do a little exercise (yoga, walking)
    • to start keeping my food diary again, but only at a keeping-my-weight-the-same level.
    • to knit, read trashy novels, and watch trashy TV (Stitch 'n' Bitch is what you want, perceval. If you want to make any of the projects go to a shop and ask them what you could use instead of the yarn in the book. You probably know continental knitting if you have ever learned)
    • to order some stuff for the garden
  • After that:
    • Dunno.

2 comments:

Country Chick said...

Oh hell - I haven't checked in on you for a while and this was such a shock.
Poor, poor you. Utter crap.

Be as kind to yourself as you can. It is so hard. I do so feel for you.

Vivien

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info! Colin and Justin's How to Decorate is on sale for 99p at Bookworld at the moment ...