That was Mr. Spouse's response when I showed him the (digital, done in the evening, no doubt there whatsoever, definitely positive) test just now. He agreed that if it ends within a week, like last time, we will probably be OK to go to the adoption course, and I also suggested I might consider using contraception if we do that and are in the middle of the adoption approval process - as it will take about 6 months, and we do now have more confidence in the getting pregnant process. I am not sure this will be what happens, though, as I am fairly sure my hormone levels are higher than they were this time in the last one, in which I had a negative test and full-on bleeding at 5w. I will ring the nurse at the RPL clinic in the morning. I'm not sure if they'll do blood tests this week, or wait till next to do a scan.
We are feeling quite down however as the news from my friend who is going to be 40 four days before me, has 2 under-5s, and stomach cancer, is not good. What do you write in someone's card if you are not sure they'll even get to their birthday, let alone see another one?