Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oh dear

Someone found my blog by searching for "spouse not happy about pregnancy" on MSN. Hope they are OK... Someone else I know with a blog, whose son is one and has spina bifida (but has already started standing up, and whose physio said "if I hadn't been told about him I'd wonder why I was seeing him"), had a Google hit with "20 week scan bad news". Those random people we worry about...

In other news, I am now seven (count them, seven) vials of blood lighter. It's a classic 2 week wait for the results... though there is one (I suspect one of the clotting factor ones that requires a genetic test) that takes longer. But before then I'll know if I'm ovulating (well, that won't be too surprising!) and if I'm immune to rubella (again, pretty sure I am).


3 comments:

thalia said...

Oh I hope the results are helpful!

DrSpouse said...

Thanks for your comments, Thalia... it's nice to know someone's listening!

Warriorwen said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. How did you find it?

I'm curious to find out a little more about who you are. Is there a particular entry I should read or should I just search around?

On another note, I'm curious to know more about people whose spouse's are uncomfortable about pregnancy. I am both fearful and hopeful about having children. My husband is just OK either way. Doesn't get excited. Just talks about responsibility. As happy as our marriage is, we just don't fit the happy baby commercials. I'd like to find other women in my position.