- I can speak pretty fluent Swahili (though it's not as good as it used to be)
- I play the bassoon. Though rarely these days.
- I once moved 4 times in a year, and three of the moves were between continents, the fourth being across a whole continent
- I used to live next door to someone who was on Big Brother 1 - after she was famous. She was actually pretty nice. She had a housewarming party and no slebs were invited - only her real friends.
- As a child, I went to a nursery in a foreign country but only picked up my colours, numbers, and the phrase "That's mine".
- I'm not allergic to anything except penicillin - but at one point when I was a child we thought I was allergic to marinated artichoke. We couldn't think of anything else I'd never eaten before, and I'd even had steamed artichoke. But I think it was a red herring and I had in fact been in contact with some poison oak*
- As it's late, I'm going to say, I need a ridiculous amount of sleep - I could probably sleep for 10 hours a night if I had the time to do it, even when not pregnant. So I'm going to go and do that now.
*nasty plant growing in US West, for my UK readers