Saturday, April 21, 2007

Cupcakes

Both the ones we bought from the stall in the market today (mmm... Rocky Road, which was a kind of very thick dark chocolate with the walnuts and marshmallows, and Citrus, which had lemon curd inside it and lemon icing) and the one in the book I'm reading, A Piece of Cake, by Cupcake Brown. I have no idea why I feel the need to read this kind of book as they aren't even particularly representative of children who go through the care system/suffer abuse.

The cramps are slightly better (I didn't need any paracetemol today) and no bleeding as yet, so perhaps there is something in there. It doesn't seem very happy though. I have been trying to distract myself, so I've also been doing a bit of gardening type DIY, putting together a mini-greenhouse, with the help, and criticism (That's not straight! Here, hold this and let me do it.) of Mr. Spouse. He's the handyperson and I'm the gardener around here. But no heavy lifting, don't worry.

No comments: