Friday, September 22, 2006

*(&)$*£@&$)(*

I have spent most of this week, it seems, on the phone to the nurse at the clinic. I've left multiple messages, called before 9am, after 5pm, at lunch time, and called the consultant's secretary who assured me the nurse would be in this afternoon - I must have called five times this afternoon, but still no luck.


So still no results. I know she's getting my messages because she called me herself early on Tuesday to say she only had half of them and the rest would be available on Wednesday. But she hasn't called me back since.

2 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

That is so frustrating! And so irresponsible. And to do that to you on a Friday so that you now need to wait the weekend. I hope you got a hold of her before close-of-business. If not, let me know and I'll kick her bum.

Anonymous said...

is OUTRAGE!!!