The rules: List 10 things that make your day & then give this award to 10 bloggers.
This may be slightly sleep-deprivation influenced, I warn you
- Coffee. Serious barrier to thinking about trying to get pregnant again
- When my statistics come out right. Especially when they come out righter than they did before I spotted a rogue data point which I have a really good, justifiable reason for excluding
- Mr Spouse leaning over and rubbing my back/holding my hand in bed when he knows I need it but wants to sleep himself
- 12 small girls (and counting - we had a population increase this week) dressed in yellow and brown
- Cake. Especially cupcakes.
- Knitting. Virtual knitting is pretty good for helping you sleep, too
- Sewing. I have a wifi music player in my sewing attic and can sit for hours pottering away and creating things (some of which I will even wear) listening to audio books.
- Trashy TV. The things I like to watch that Mr Spouse doesn't like are currently, Gray's Anatomy, Glee, and The Mentalist.
- Facebook. But I don't play games.
- The fact that it's just a week till our adoption approval panel.
Some people who also regularly make my day:
- Ms Prufrock (and you're right, it is about damn time for some music)
- Henry Street
- Little Dragon Fruit
- reservado para futura mama (who hasn't posted in a while, and I'm not sure she reads here, but I like her blog)
- Me, Him & Junior
- Pamplemousse (because we all want to know how she is doing)
- Sell Crazy Someplace Else (again quiet for a bit, are you sensing a theme here!)