Friday, October 24, 2008

Bizarre

Statcounter shows I have had no visits since late September. Clearly I have - not just IComLeavWe people and regulars but even someone who found a 2005 post where I reported a friend's doctor's recommendation for C.lomid, who clearly was on a mission to post her (what struck me as very mild and common) side effects Everywhere Possible On The Interweb That Even Mentioned C.lomid.

Anyone else found Statcounter is broken?

(It was the code - I realised I'd gone over to the new template and although it had brought over my links it hadn't imported the code).

3 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I always think your blog is funny because your date is tomorrow where I am :-) I think Statcounter is working. But maybe the code is messed up? Have you tried reinstalling it?

Thalia said...

Um that person is not a real person but is a robot advertising clomid - you can tell by the link to 'her' website!

Statcounter was working last time I looked but I don't look very often.

MsPrufrock said...

Statcounter was giving me some difficulties months ago, but I exceeded my log size, or something like that. I just created a new "project" under the same account and since then it has been fine. You might want to try it to see if that works!