Saturday, May 31, 2014

And further apologies

The last post was in draft for 3 days... But yes, we have met her, she's a lot more gorgeous than in the photos birth family took of her in some rather hideous clothes, and she's just very very small.
Currently I'm trying to manage a toddler who doesn't really like the heat, or riding in cars a lot, in 32C heat and a sprawling city. And I'm also trying to remember how to feed a teeny newborn who finds it tiring to suck. Small thinks she's "cute", he's clearly making an effort to remember her name, and he thinks her hair is "fluffy". He doesn't seem too impressed with me holding her, not surprisingly.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

How much does she weigh? It takes a few days for them to get cuter, I think. They are too smooshed at the beginning.

It took H a few weeks to come around to the baby's name. He at first said he didn't like it. Then one day he told me he liked it all the way now. :)

areyoukiddingme said...

(Slightly premature) Congratulations! I hope things go smoothly from here...

Twangypearl the Elastic Girl said...

Wait, The Clangers? [Unsuccessfully wracks brain. Am I being dim?]

Great news, in any case, that all is signed! Hope everything gets easier from now on, now that you have another pair of hands.