- Dropped Baby Spouse at nursery (he has a regular space on a Thursday, even though I'm off work we don't get the money back if he doesn't go, so he went this morning so that I could..)
- Gone to Pilates because I haven't been able to go for ages
- Met a friend in town for coffee
- Bought some not very short shorts (as it's not likely to get very hot, and I'm short so they never are very short on me)
- Complained that the baby carrier I rented for a two week trial hasn't come yet
- Picked Baby Spouse up again, miraculously getting a proper (not just pick-up half-hour) parking space right by nursery
- Gone to meet a friend for lunch
- Stopped a very tired Baby Spouse from screaming all through lunch
- Taken him home
- Put him down for a nap
- Played with my new iPad (well, for some values of "new" and "my" - it's work's and it was someone else's first).
- Written a blog post about using dummies.
- Re-installed Tweetdeck, since MetroTwit seems to have stopped working.
- Just remembered I put a wash in this morning that I haven't hung up.
- Been unable to work out how to stop the numbers in this list from being in a different font to the text.
- Realised on preview that they ARE the same font
- Realised I have no idea what's for Baby Spouse's tea. Nap ending I estimate in 10... 9... 8... 7...
Thursday, June 27, 2013
I'm on holiday!
So far today I have:
Posted by DrSpouse at 4:13 pm