Monday, January 04, 2010

Chauffeured

If I've spelled that right!

I tried driving again yesterday for the second time since I broke my shoulder. It was less painful than last time although strangely while 2nd and 4th are not really painful to reach any more, 1st is. I think I've gained range of movement backwards but am currently working quite hard on range of movement forwards/upwards and it takes a bit of force to get our car into 1st, plus it's the furthest gear from your body. I think I'll be fine to drive round town, though wouldn't relish an hour or so of city driving, but motorway driving should now be no problem.

However given how freezing and icy it is here I decided to take the chauffer driven 56-seat taxi (aka the bus) to work today. I was the only passenger for the first 15 minutes of the journey...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love getting the bus all to myself. It's mine! It's mine! It's all mine! Bwahahaha...err... I'll shut up now.

Glad shoulder is better. It is taking an awful long time to heal. Sympathies.