Friday, April 18, 2008

You've got spam

I had a hugely long spam comment on one of my posts last night (it was a long post, and the spam was about 4x the length of the post). I've deleted it, but if anyone has any clues about how to deal with these - I think I'm probably quite lucky with just the one in 3 years.

I realised this morning that this is the longest I've lived in one dwelling and the longest I've been in one job/course of study since leaving school. Time for a move I think. I'm waiting to hear about the grant which will decide where we go for about 8-9 months, and when, but we are definitely going somewhere. I think Mr Spouse is more anxious than I am because his new job is continuing to bore him rigid.

2 comments:

MsPrufrock said...

I had one of those the other day, though I have yet to delete it. It's the second one I've had in the past year. I don't imagine there is anything we can do about them, since you have word verification enabled. I guess a quick delete is the only way! Ugh.

Rachel said...

I agree. I think that simply deleting is the way to go. And one in three years certainly isn't too bad.