Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Pants

That's the ones I'm wearing, not a comment on life. They are white. I feel I am becoming more calm...

I had a bit of a panic on Monday and a rather stressful day yesterday - well, a stressful couple of hours in the morning - I felt I should ring Personnel and tell them I needed to have my ante-natal appointments counted as such, not sick leave. They initially wanted me to tell my department but that is not going to happen, so after lunch I rang back and they suggested I ask for annual leave and then they can be recoded later. The only difficulty is going to be getting several days' annual leave during term time, but I think I will be vague and only say that I am actually not just working but away from the office, if pressed. As I've said, I don't want to give my boss the chance to open his mouth just yet.

Continuing to use a visualisation/encouragement technique, this week I am urging Sprout to grow villi and limb buds, and shape its cranium correctly. I've also decided for the sake of my sleep and state of mind I need to do some exercise so I'm going to yoga on Friday and went for a 30 minute walk at lunchtime today.

No comments: