* I don't know how to do bullet points on my phone but that's the easiest way for me to post at the moment.
* Potty training continues to go astonishingly well. We may be in our third consecutive dry day.
* Mummy however is struggling with shouting. The current flash point behaviour is mainly around food, but any exclusion (shutting out of the kitchen to stop him grabbing at the stove, or in his room so I can do TMI type things in the bathroom) tends to lead to an accident on the floor. So it's hard to prevent food-related bad behaviour.
* Tiny seems to be teething, but it took Small 3 months from this stage to an actual tooth.
* I am currently pinned under a sleeping baby while Small watches Ceebeebies. I think I'll live.